Lilypie

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Milestone!











I will remember August 11th as one of the happiest nights of my life. Edie slept through the entire night!!! Matthew and I are so proud of her:) We think that the new blanket we are using to swaddle her (a Kiddopotamus) is helping her to sleep more soundly. Any other time we swaddled her at night she would somehow wiggle out of her blanket several times throughout the night. Here is a picture I took of Edie the morning after her long night of sleep. I hope this pattern continues!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeee!!! I love this picture, the bow is precious!

Amanda said...

Oh wow..she is beautiful. And how the heck did we end up with a kid who wouldn't sleep through the night until he was 7 MONTHS OLD!?!? Ahhh!!!

Kelley(KayKay) said...

Jennifer she is soooo cute!!!! I cant wait to finally meet her!! I miss you all very much!!! Tell my little Eddie her KayKay loves her!!!

Nicole said...

oh you lucky duck! I feel like we will never get there. Adeline nurses ever 2-3 hours! Thankfully she goes back to sleep afterwards.